Hello, I am A’laila The’Queen and I welcome you to share your thoughts. If you are troubled by anything that is affecting your daily function and would like the get things off your chest. You have come to the right platform. Say what you have to say. All we ask is that you do not disrespect any of the other members on this site. Here is where you can vent, ask questions, and share your thoughts. This is the “No Judgment Zone.” This is a platform for safe havens for women who is, or has suffered from Mental illness, Abuse in any form, and need help to free yourself .
What’s on your mind? Please share in this area.
- What are your thoughts on Domestic Violence (D.V.)?
- Why do you think women stay in D.V. relationships?
- In your opinion, why do men; who are abusive abuse the women they claim they love?
- What could women do that could help them express themselves to their mates? Without getting their mates angry. To show they are hurting because of the mistreatment.
- How could women put a stop to being abused by their mate before it gets started?
- What habits could an abusive man practice for himself to start changing his behavior toward his wife or girlfriend?
- What are the signs women need to look out for in their relationships that could help them identify they are in a relationship with an abusive man?
- What advice do you have for women with children who are in an abusive relationship?
- Do you think loneliness plays a part in the reason why women stay in an abusive relationship?
- Is there anything else you would like to add?