The month of October is known as Breast Cancel awareness month. But did you know that it is also known as Domestic Violence awareness month as well? So, when you are wearing your pink to support women who are suffering from that ugly disease call Breast Cancel. Don’t forget to wear your purple to support and help put a stop to this monster called Domestic Violence.
Everyone has a strength they can work with. Know yours and put it to use. Don’t be afraid to show your strength and make it work for you. You will be surprised what you are carrying inside you.
- What are your thoughts on Domestic Violence (D.V.)?
- Why do you think women stay in D.V. relationships?
- In your opinion, why do men; who are abusive abuse the women they claim they love?
- What could women do that could help them express themselves to their mates? Without getting their mates angry. To show they are hurting because of the mistreatment.
- How could women put a stop to being abused by their mate before it gets started?
- What habits could an abusive man practice for himself to start changing his behavior toward his wife or girlfriend?
- What are the signs women need to look out for in their relationships that could help them identify they are in a relationship with an abusive man?
- What advice do you have for women with children who are in an abusive relationship?
- Do you think loneliness plays a part in the reason why women stay in an abusive relationship?
- Is there anything else you would like to add?
Thank you for coming to my website. Please share this website with others, especially women who have been and who are currently experiencing abuse and domestic violence. This website is a community where they can find helpful information, receive help, and build themselves up by receiving love and support.
In the words of the late great Poet Maya Angelou, “When a person shows you who they are, ‘Believe them.” People disguises themselves in many forms to get what they want. They will even pretend for years if it takes them that long to get it. But there are some key factors to look for in a person. They will always show you the truth about themselves alone the way. Don’t be blinded by the truth and don’t ignore what you hear about them. Do your own verification on that person by paying attention to their character. According to Matthew 7:15-20 (KJV) “Ye shall know them by their fruit. Do men gather grapes of thorns, or figs of thistles? Even so every good tree bringeth forth good fruit; but a corrupt tree bringeth forth evil fruit. A good tree cannot bring forth evil fruit, neither can a corrupt tree bring forth good fruit.” So… pay attention to a person’ character and believe what you recognize is to be true.
Signing Out: A’laila The’Queen